Welcome to RJ Utility Services Ltd
RJ Utility Services Ltd was formed in 1997 as a small contracting company specialising in minor works for gas, water and cable duct installations and repairs. Since that time, the company has grown into a medium sized contractor providing specialist services in all areas of utility infrastructure installation and maintenance. The company has a strong portfolio of clients including many "blue chip" companies for whom it has successfully completed contracts.
Recently completed contracts include:
- Installation of 1.6km PE gas pipeline and 50 new gas services to village in Northumberland.
- Contracts for external services including gas, water, cables and ducts at the new Northern Rock Building Society HQ, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
- Installation, test and connection of new rising water main at Newcastle Airport.
- Ring main, valve and hydrant renewal programme at Alcan Smelting Plant, Lynemouth
- New water services and fire hydrant main at York University
- Installation, connection and pressure testing of 400mm and 250mm PE water pipelines, Hartlepool Power Station
- Contract to install new external PE gas supply main around hospital grounds, Shotley Bridge, County Durham
- Streetlighting renewal programme connecting 1,000 new streetlights per month and installing over 46km new cable, Newcastle and North Tyneside
- New CCTV Camera Scheme, Hendon, Sunderland installing 30 new cameras, cables and all associated civils works.